Life in the Queensland Government
Working for the Queensland Government will provide you with:
- diverse career opportunities
- flexible working arrangements
- attractive starting salary of $43, 115 (full-time) plus 12.75% super and leave loading
- superannuation with QSuper
- generous leave conditions
- ongoing training and development opportunities
- salary packaging
Our depth and variety
The Queensland Government is the state’s largest employer. Your role and career will change and evolve as government priorities change.
From policy advisors to nurses, metro to regions, the Queensland Government provides graduates with opportunities to grow, develop and expand your career across any one of the 20 departments and numerous statutory authorities, boards, commissions, offices and government bodies.
Offices are located across the state from as far south as Stanthorpe, Thursday Island in the north and Camooweal in the west. This geographical spread enables you to transfer in and out of regional, remote and city areas.
Our diverse workforce reflects the community we serve. We embrace diversity by supporting:
Read about our goal, vision and values.
- Last updated:
- 3 May, 2016